Welcome to my first ever blog post. I’ve been pondering starting a blog for a good couple of months now, today I’ve decided to bite the bullet.
For those that don’t know me, I’m Emma. I’m a Mrs (still can’t get used to that). I’m 26, not for long. The Mr and I have just moved into our freshly built dream home (see instagram) and along side all that I’m a cake decorator along side my other part time admin job (aka the pen shop)…. and I’m now a blogger I guess?!
Oh and did I mention all of the above happened mostly in 2016. Ha, that’s right, an engagement, a hen do, a wedding, a honeymoon and a house build! Meanwhile muddling my way through making god knows how many cakes and trying not to have a mental breakdown in the process.
So my plans for 2017 are………
- to have a much quieter year than this last one! and before you say it babies are NOT on the agenda. Thanks but no thanks.
- I plan to keep on building up Hello Cake. I want to start doing cake tutorials/how-to blogs. Let me know if you’d be interested?
- to carry on making our new house a home.
- to make more time for health and fitness (I know same story different year)
- and to get to 10k Instagram followers. Haha! nearly there kids!
I’d appreciate comments on what you’d like to see from my blog, whether it be more house posts/ cake posts/ general life posts.
Thank you for reading. Lots of love, Emma.hellocake xx